If you require assistance or accommodation completing our application process, please contact Human Resources department at (830) 625-7500, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources Department
611 N. Walnut Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Work With Us
As we embrace opportunities to serve our neighbors in growing communities, we are earnest to find professionals who share our vision. Hope Hospice Team Members enjoy many opportunities for professional career development and growth. Are you ready to make a difference and embark in a rewarding career with Hope?
Hope Hospice is committed to excellence and will continue to lead by example in the field of hospice care.
Hope Hospice offers an excellent benefits package for employees working 30 or more hours per week. All insurance plans become effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. Employee benefits include:
- Group medical, dental, life & AD&D, and long term disability
- Voluntary vision, short term disability, critical illness, and accident
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid holidays (ten holidays designated), vacation and sick leave, one mental health day per calendar year
- 403 (B) Employer sponsored retirement plan for employees working 20 or more hours per week; salary deferrals effective immediately and discretionary employer match after one year of consecutive employment
- Mileage reimbursement